wynwyn's place now taking orders!

Hey guys! Some of you may have heard that I have started taking orders for cakes :) (some might say finally...!) Starting from the bottom, one step at a time. I finally have that facebook page set up so please do visit it @ wynwyn's place. You'll find a few of my projects there also. Or drop me some mail at wynwynsplace(at)gmail(dot)com.

 It's been a pretty busy week non-baking-wise but still managed (or committed!) to two order's this week! I made a dozen cupcakes for a hen's/engagement party as well as a White Chocolate Mud Cake for a birthday (funnily enough, my sources tell me that she use to go to my school... small small world).

 Think there's a couple of other cupcakes orders in the pipeline and my cousin and I have been talking about doing another fundraising event for his church. This time bigger and better!!! More sugar, chocolate, macarons, brownies, caramel slice, cookies, etc etc! Probably coming up in the next 3 or 4 weeks. If you are interested in donating or ordering, please do let us know!

0 comments: