Buttercream and hearts for a sweet little girl

My current manager has a saying, "sweet young things". Then pointedly says to me that I am neither sweet nor young. How would you interpret it?

Anyway, and with this cake, you're all up-to-date with my cake and baking stories! Finally! It's only taken two years...

And for some reason, and by luck because to be honest, I don't spend that many weekends in Singapore, I had two cake requests in the same weekend. It's not even often in Sydney I had two cakes for the one weekend so it's really luck of the Irish (is it??) that I had two requests for the same weekend.

Good that they're both buttercream based. Bad that they're both for Sunday. But I prepped early and didn't plan anything else (the irony is that the day job keeps calling this weekend) so I'm literally just working the weekend away. Till next time! :-)


0 comments: