M&M Wedding Cake

Three tiers of red velvet and white chocolate mud cake at one stage I thought was going to melt and just make me cry (like the time Maxxie ate a corner of my huge chocolate cake that was for a customer the next day when he snuck into the house...).

My third collaboration with Chau who comes up with all these briliant ideas on how to save the cake. PHEW. She helped me with the toppers and all of those expensive white and light pink M&Ms you see cascading down the cake. I love the toppers - even more so because the bride is taller than the groom which I think is a pretty accurate representation! (Sorry Michael hahaha).

I was really happy with the way this reception venue cut the cake. It was very neat and plated very nicely with both flavours on every plate (this didn't happen at my cousin's wedding which was a sticking point for me). And the top tier has been wrapped up and saved for the freezer. I wonder how many couples actually end up eating it?


0 comments: