introducing the 2-in-1 cupcake

I think I'm rather pleased with how it looks... ON THE OUTSIDE.

It was supposed to be a rainbow cupcake... but I think the storm clouds gathered and didn't disperse in time because the inside is pretty much a fail. Where to start... too many dark colours, the red decided to take over the cupcakes and exploded, the blue was too blue, the yellow turned brown and the purple dissipated. . . one word: dreary.

So yes, if I am going to make this again, I am changing the recipe!!! I am going to get this right! (I would insert a quote from Suits here but will refrain).

Anyway, I think the yellow with the pink and the orange (or variations of looks okay). Looks harder that it really is.

I was attempting ruffles in the beginning but that was another fail. Things just like to go wrong on weeknights for some reason... I blame this concept called a second job... 






0 comments: