Ethan: I Am One!


I had every intention of using my shiny new little canon camera with wifi capabilities. But by the time I'd run out to the shops to buy a candle and have a coffee, we were running late! So phone camera it was.

Our little Ethan (my grandmother's youngest great grandchild to date!) is one today!!! So his parent's and big brother Justin had a big party today at their house to celebrate. My goodness, a whole bunch of kids under the age of 10 is crazy! Especially when you've been charged with entertaining them for the afternoon! Thank goodness they had an awesome trampoline! But we did have games like 'pass the parcel' (completely not rigged...), 'what's the time Mr Wolf?', 'Egg and Spoon' Race and an Easter Egg hunt.

The food was amazing compliments to Ethan's grandfather who use to be the Head Dim Sum Chef at one of the main chinese restaurants in Chinatown.

And of course, I was charged with the cake! Yay!!! It makes me so happy to make it. No Thomas this year (although Justin did get a very special present). Just a little two tier, blue, green, stars, stripes and sporty cake. With a cuddly bear on the top. A fun but tiring afternoon. So glad to be part of it!

0 comments: